Need some help:)

Fathom

May 1, 2020
Eu
Hi there

I need some help with my chois of the e bike:)

I am not professional biker or so…
I am looking for an e bike for some hills little (or manny i dont know yet offroads) and onroad rides.
I dont know what to buy….bike with just front suspension or fullsuspension?
Can somebody help me pleas?
The max price is max 4000€

thank you

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Sorry for the delay. I have told everyone they must reply to any enquiry within 1 hour - but they just don't listen or take me seriously !

Well, You already have a de-restricted Giant Fathom E+3. This is a hardtail.

So to answer your own question. Would a Full suspension bike be better for YOU and how YOU ride than the bike you already have ?

For instance, if you ride rocky terrain quickly - the full suspension bike will help you go faster and with less fatigue. If you ride roads, fireroads, tracks and generally flowly trails without hazards and huge drops - then I'm sure you'll have discovered that the bike you have - a hardtail - is more than adequate ?

Fathom

May 1, 2020
Eu
Hi
Thanks for answer
I ride mix terrains…one day just rocky road,one day just roads (every time done minimum 50km) fathom is good bike.
But… On rocky terrain is not so good.
What will i lose if i change my fathom to fully?
Is with fully more confort on car road? Or is hard to drive?
i know there is no universal bike:)
I just look for more confortable drive.

D_Ch

Aug 22, 2021
Malaga
You would lose money... If that is not an issue, go for it! Much better overall. For 4000 and your current as trade in, you can get something nice.

lightning

Apr 5, 2021
UK
Buy a full suspension ebike with 140-160mm travel.
That will do everything you want and more.

Also, you will need to budget for a towel, to wipe the grin off your face when you get back from a ride.

Fathom

May 1, 2020
Eu
Thanx guys realy!

I look now for GIANT TRANCE X E+ 3 PRO 29er

Is this good bike?

lightning

Apr 5, 2021
UK
Great that you got one. You'll never look back, hope you enjoy it as much as l've enjoyed mine so far (1,800 miles since March)

Fathom

May 1, 2020
Eu
Hello

Does on this bike work auto mode?
I see that there is the same problem like has be on phatom.
The auto mode dont works… its just stay on the previous settings before turn on auto mode.

Like that….if i set help on one light and then turn auto mode, the light changes to auto mode but it only work on previous help( light 1)
This problems has ben too on phantom….but aftes months firmware fix thats problem.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles