Levo Gen 2 Need replacement spoke for 2021 Levo Comp

bertschb

Aug 30, 2020
Anywhere
I have a 2021 Levo Comp with the 29" Roval alloy rims. I noticed today that one of my spokes is broken on the rear wheel. Normally I would take my wheel to my LBS to get it repaired as I've never done this myself but all the bike shops in my area (Palm Springs, CA USA) are 2-3 weeks out on repairs. So, I'm going to attempt the repair myself. I will order the necessary tools but I need to know what spoke and nipple to get. The Specialized website says the spokes for the Levo Comp are "DT Swiss Industry". No mention of length or specific models (unless "Industry" is a model of spoke).

Can anybody tell me which spoke and nipple and I need for my bike? I did some searching but the threads I found were for older models of the Levo. I've asked Specialized but I'm not sure when or if I'll get a reply.

Sorry for the newbie question. I've been riding mountain bikes for 35 years but have never done anything but super basic maintenance. Since I can no longer use my LBS for timely repairs, I've starting to do it all myself which is long overdue!

cozzy

Aug 11, 2019
Hampshire UK
To be honest it's best to take another spoke out the same side and measure it's length.
I would hazard a guess it's a 2mm spoke that maybe tapers to 1.8 mm in the middle.
Then buy a few spare.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles