need a spare bike for kids wife etc specialized hard tail or something else?

fragledoozer

Aug 12, 2018
southport
i rotate my bikes every 12 months currently have a 2020 comp levo 2020 levo base and a 2019 levo hard tail used by wife and kids, i change forks put a dropper on the hardtail and a few other bits but to be fair it a bit of a come down from the 2020 comp. It is time to rotate the 2019 ht levo and i am considering something else maybe canyon neuron or what ever else anyone can recommend. The question is am i better sticking with a 2020 hard tail or spending a few hundred pounds more and trying another brand. I do love the specialized and have always had them since day one but i just find the hard tail a bit underwhelming

Cheers any suggestions would help :)

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
i rotate my bikes every 12 months currently have a 2020 comp levo 2020 levo base and a 2019 levo hard tail used by wife and kids, i change forks put a dropper on the hardtail and a few other bits but to be fair it a bit of a come down from the 2020 comp. It is time to rotate the 2019 ht levo and i am considering something else maybe canyon neuron or what ever else anyone can recommend. The question is am i better sticking with a 2020 hard tail or spending a few hundred pounds more and trying another brand. I do love the specialized and have always had them since day one but i just find the hard tail a bit underwhelming

Cheers any suggestions would help :)
2020 levo HT is similar to 2019. I’m going to flip mine too and hoping for an SL hardtail by Dec.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles