N+1

Richt20000

Jun 29, 2018
Uk
Hi,
Newbie here, got 4 analog bikes and now looking to get a digital...

Demoed a Kenevo, Shuttle, Levo. Got a RM powerplag demo booked for next week, considering the vitus e-sommet (and would upgrade heavily).

I ride normal mtb 3 days a week want one to ride on ‘rest days’ so that I can give my knees a rest but still keep the heart and lungs active!

Plus It will mean I get to do more local DH runs.

Peace!

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
You got that right , give the knees a rest but keep the heart /lungs active They certainly do that if you work at them

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
The Vitus (biased owner speaking here) is one of the best e-mtbs out there, regardless of price, especially if you are looking at something more gravity focused. If you are going to upgrade it then getting the base model, binning the parts are doing your own build would probably result in something pretty special.

Who i got mine i was looking at all the usual suspects, and test rode a lot of different bikes, but the spec and geo where what i wanted, it had the Shimano motor which of all the bikes i tested was my prefers option, mainly because of the control interface, and the price just made it a bit of a no brainier for me.

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
If your looking at up grading the vitus then look at the higher range commencal models much Cheaper than upgrading

Richt20000

Jun 29, 2018
Uk
Thabks for the info on comencal. I have all the parts already - so wont need to buy anything.
Frame only - didnt think anyone did that - will take a look

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles