My Levo Leaning on Stuff

Miru

Oct 23, 2020
Romania
Just my beloved base model 2019 (with some nice upgrades) and my riding buddy and his non electric HT in the background(don't worry i'm not tormenting him with Turbo stuff cus' i'm mostly riding with the bike completely off or maybe in eco mode) :D
WhatsApp Image 2021-03-30 at 19.25.57.jpeg

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
You are showing your age there mate, what was the advert.... something to do with Dristan I believe?

Yup, but I was seeing that ad when I was living back in SoCal. Always thought, why the hell would I want to go to Arizona. Eventually ditched SoCal before it got too bad - now I wish I was in Arizona.

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
Leaning against the wall of my house :D Following the fitting of new tyres…….not sure about the tan sidewalls:unsure: what do you think?
22E7A06A-76F6-4618-8961-FBAF5E7FCF70.jpeg

Repsol

Dec 25, 2021
Yorkshire
Leaning against the wall of my house :D Following the fitting of new tyres…….not sure about the tan sidewalls:unsure: what do you think?
View attachment 87747

No definitely not, but it's your bike so who gives a toss what others think, to me it looks better with black. It sets the colour off more and looks more aggressive.

Last edited:

NewBeeEMTB

Jun 28, 2021
SoCal
Yup, but I was seeing that ad when I was living back in SoCal. Always thought, why the hell would I want to go to Arizona. Eventually ditched SoCal before it got too bad - now I wish I was in Arizona.
I ditched SoCal for Oklahoma.....flat but the air and water are fresh and clean! Now I just visit SoCal to shred and then leave.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles