My ktm macina kapoho 274 brand new cycle republic cost £2700.got big distcount hope made right choice

Alan wolfe

Oct 10, 2018
Ffgjh
Only paid £2700 brand new out box cycle republic

Screenshot_20180926-110635_Samsung Internet.jpg

MrDansDad

Sep 16, 2018
Solihull
That's a lot of bike for the money, you wont regret it. I've got the 272. Absolutely love it.
We've just spent 4 weeks touring around the Austrian Tirol and the Black Forest. I've never seen so many e-bikes. The majority are KTM, Haibike, Scott and Rotwild

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
Looks like it has shorter, steeper geometry than most modern trail bikes; I’m sure it will be plenty of fun, but don’t go OTB on the downs!

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
...Enjoy and ignore the negative comments as they are well and truly unfounded ?
Was that aimed at me? Not sure I understand. Was not being negative, only pointing out it does not have the more downhill focussed longer, slacker geometry that most trail bikes have these days (as pointed out in this review of the 2017 version). At that point we had no idea of the type of riding the OP was intending to do or his experience level, so it seemed a reasonable comment to make.

I am sure he will get plenty of fun out of his new bike, looks like a good machine. :)

Last edited:

Alan wolfe

Oct 10, 2018
Ffgjh
After all i did just buy bike and way it looks but seems to be be doing me all right as i always seem have big smile on my face when am out on it lol

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Was that aimed at me? Not sure I understand. Was not being negative, only pointing out it does not have the more downhill focussed longer, slacker geometry that most trail bikes have these days (as pointed out in this review of the 2017 version). At that point we had no idea of the type of riding the OP was intending to do or his experience level, so it seemed a reasonable comment to make.

I am sure he will get plenty of fun out of his new bike, looks like a good machine. :)
Sorry dude, I took this completely out of context and well and truly put my foot in it. Please accept my apologies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles