My Current Ebikes

Motoxfreak

Oct 5, 2018
San Antonio, Texas
Could never find places to demo Ebikes and wanted to try more than one, so this is what I had as of January 13th 2021. Right to left: 2019 Kenevo, 2020 Kenevo, 2020 Norco VLT Sight 27.5 C2, 2019 Levo S-Works, and a 2021 Trek Rail 9.7. I try to educate as many people as I can on the trails and encourage people I meet to just give it a try. Seems to be helping as the number of Ebikes I now see in San Antonio has grown, and grown in popularity as well.

IMG_5352.jpeg

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
I have enough trouble deciding which way to turn when I come to a junction left or right :rolleyes: If I had all them bikes to choose from it would take me a week to make my mind up which one to take out.(y)

Motoxfreak

Oct 5, 2018
San Antonio, Texas
I have enough trouble deciding which way to turn when I come to a junction left or right :rolleyes: If I had all them bikes to choose from it would take me a week to make my mind up which one to take out.(y)
you're right there. They are all very good bikes, but to have them to do side by side comparison has been great. Time to thin the herd a bit, but I do have another one I want to try, but sure wish I did not have to buy for sure. (not a good financial move at all)

Motoxfreak

Oct 5, 2018
San Antonio, Texas
Nice collection, which one is your favourite?
Truthfully, that is a much harder pick. If its gonna be a downhill day it would probably be the 2020 Kenevo. For trails and just really hauling but through the twisty trails it would have been the Norco. I just got the Trek last week so I dont have that one completely dialed in for me yet.

Motoxfreak

Oct 5, 2018
San Antonio, Texas
I would love a simple review on that ext fork. Also if you have compared the ext vs the push.

Awesome line up man. I’m more interested in your great American Gun collection.
Hard to find a whole lot of input on the EXT for sure. I have never had a push, so I will only tell you what I have compared to. Compared to what I currently have which was Bomber, Fox 36 and Fox 38, it is much much more small bump compliant and big hit bottom out resistant. At 222lbs, this is what I needed so it works well for me. In combination with the cascade linkage on the Levo is just the cherry on top providing progression and a tiny bit of gain in travel. I provided a questionnaire from Suspension Syndicate, the USA distributor, and they set up the back shock to work perfectly for me. As for the fork, I set it exactly as the recommendations and have not needed to do any major adjustments with the exception of days when I am jumping more I sometimes add a bit of compression. I am really disappointed so far in small bump compliance on the Fox 38, but hope to dial it in to a place that feels better. I know I am alone on an island when I say this, so I am hoping its just getting the PSI in the forks and compression and rebound adjustments dialed in so I am not knocking it. The EXT has given me the confidence to take my riding to the next level which is intermediate at best.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles