Mud, Sweat & Gears - Autumn is upon us

Neeko DeVinchi

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Dec 31, 2020
UK
So its usually around this time of year where we all start to prepare for the coming weeks/months of loam, dark sky, rain, etc.

So I thought I'd start a thread in 2021 in an effort to 'spread the word' on deals (online and bike shops), so that everyone can seize the opportunity before prices begin to skyrocket (or worse, no availability).

Merlin Cycles are having a good deal on regarding their Schwalbe Big Betty & Magic Mary 27.5 x 2.4 tyres

Something to consider if you have a mullet setup.

I'll do my utmost to spread the word as often as I can but everyone, feel free to chime in and spread the word on any deals.

Lord knows, bike parts, cleaners, gear & clothing, lights etc, aren't getting cheaper nor in plentiful supply??

GMLS

Jun 22, 2020
Surrey
Good man. I've long thought we should do more as a forum to promote good deals we see or even better organise group buys on high value items to leverage a discount (although that option is dead and buried until supply and demand gets back to some sort of normality which according to a local bike shop owner I spoke to during the week, the industry thinks will take 5 years :-(

Last edited:

Neeko DeVinchi

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Dec 31, 2020
UK
I'm getting the same thing in my neck of the woods @GMLS. Availability can be lacking for some items or, plentiful in supply but for a steep price.

I'll do my best to keep on the look out and I encourage everyone else to do the same??

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Great idea. There's already an existing thread though.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles