Mission control no connection to bike (OnePlus/android10)

mrshibby

Oct 11, 2019
Germany
I can't connect to my bike with the mission control app.

My girls S10 has no problem connecting to the bike. This really sucks as I can't change any settings while on a ride...

I cleared all app data, tried older versions of the app, deleted all Bluetooth devices. It just won't work.

Anyone else with a OnePlus device who can confirm this?

mrshibby

Oct 11, 2019
Germany
I don't have a solution, I'm using an old phone to connect to the bike for now.

My 19' Levo has suddenly stopped connecting to my iPhone after 11 months of being fine- any ideas to re-connect would be great thanks

You could try to connect with another phone to check if it's your phone or the battery itself.

mrshibby

Oct 11, 2019
Germany
anyone has an alternative for mission control? cause after first connected it never got connected again, thank u for any tips!

Same Problem that i had with any Android device i tried it with. The iOS App has no problems connecting to the bike so there must be some kind of bug in the Android app.

You could try BLevo, but my dealer told me that you could loose your warranty for using blevo even if you don´t change the tyre configurations.
I don´t know if that´s true though...

2cool2fool

Sep 6, 2020
USA - Chicago
Same Problem that i had with any Android device i tried it with. The iOS App has no problems connecting to the bike so there must be some kind of bug in the Android app.

You could try BLevo, but my dealer told me that you could loose your warranty for using blevo even if you don´t change the tyre configurations.
I don´t know if that´s true though...
Your dealer is giving you BAD information. For starters, I'm guessing there are hundreds of BLevo users who have been using the app for years. Many (maybe most) of those BLevo users have had a LBS perform warranty work on their Turbo Levo bikes - and I haven't read about a single one having warranty problems because of BLevo. A search of this forum confirms that statement. Also, as long as you don't change the tire size - how will any LBS know you are using BLevo unless you tell them?

Last edited:

happi777

Nov 17, 2020
singapore
HI Guys,
having a problem, after re-installing Mission apps due to new mobile phone. Normal initial setting up required which i did so but no power when riding. But when take the first pedal the power appear but for the mere half second. After did a hard reset apps appear system failure
Anyone had this problem ?

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-14 at 15.56.37 (1).jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles