miranda/ktm crank arms

Hurrellmc'burrell

Apr 12, 2018
Tredegar
Hi guys been looking for shorter crank arms for my bosch powered cube e bike and these are the cheapest i can find at £35.00 which is nearly half the price the normal miranda 160 mm crank arms come in at but after phoning merlin cycles to see if they fit on my cube e bike they couldnt tell me if they fitted so does anybody know if they do actually go on to my cube e bike i would think so myself as ktm use bosch motors on their e bikes but im not 100 percent sure any help or advice would be gratefull thanks.

32552_ktm_replacement_e_bike_crank_arms(1).jpg

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I've got them on my Trek with the Bosch Motor.

You need to check the Q-Factor.
The dimension you need is the one on the top left of the following (generic) image;

1538925579907-png.6038

If you can measure that I can tell you if the cranks from Merlin Cycles are correct as I have a set on my Trek.

Hurrellmc'burrell

Apr 12, 2018
Tredegar
hi mate thanks for the help ive measured it the best i can and the measurement you said about top left where in the diagram it says 16.1 mine were 11 mm cog side and 12 mm non cog side hope thats helpfull this whole Q factor seems very complicated to me tbh lol:)

eFat

Founding Member
Feb 4, 2018
Switzerland
The top left value on this pic gives the Q-factor for Miranda reference but in the end the important ones are the two on the right. 10.5 or 16mm to clear the motor housing on the left and the other to clear the rear part of the frame.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles