Meta Power SX or Bullit X01 RSV

Vertas

Mar 22, 2020
Denmark
Hey boys.

So I'm getting my first ever Ebike and already pre-ordered the Meta Power SX Signature. Everything was well and I've been looking forward to getting it.

But then the other day I spotted the Santa Cruz Bullit X01 RSV and tho the prices are entirely different I've got an offer pending on the Santa Cruz for 9359,- euro and tho it is still a big price difference this offer has intrigued me enough that I can't get it out of my head ?

Therefor I'm asking you boys obviously there's quite a few pros and cons on either side.

I ride in Denmark with very limited access to big gravity stuff so both bikes are far more bike than I actually need but now that I'm buying why not go all the way.

Any thoughts?

Pros: Commencal

Price
Million trips to the LBS and new parts due to the price difference

Pros: Santa Cruz
LBS
Carbon wheels
Lifetime warranty

Last edited:

NCeMTB

Dec 24, 2020
Raleigh NC
Hey boys.

So I'm getting my first ever Ebike and already pre-ordered the Meta Power SX Signature. Everything was well and I've been looking forward to getting it.

But then the other day I spotted the Santa Cruz Bullit X01 RSV and tho the prices are entirely different I've got an offer pending on the Santa Cruz for 9359,- euro and tho it is still a big price difference this offer has intrigued me enough that I can't get it out of my head ?

Therefor I'm asking you boys obviously there's quite a few pros and cons on either side.

I ride in Denmark with very limited access to big gravity stuff so both bikes are far more bike than I actually need but now that I'm buying why not go all the way.

Any thoughts?

Pros: Commencal

Price
Million trips to the LBS and new parts due to the price difference

Pros: Santa Cruz
LBS
Carbon wheels
Lifetime warranty

You are going to love either. I’m going for the SX Sig. price was a bit of a factor - but ultimately came down to a slightly better spec, and the fact that I’ve already owned SC bikes, so wanted to try something new. It’s an emotional / fun decision - follow your gut and enjoy.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Commencal is a great bike, but if you can afford the SC then go for it, I believe its about 2kg lighter than the Commencal which will be noticeable, plus the EP8 is a new motor and we don't yet know long term reliability, and having an LBS will give piece of mind.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles