Marin alpine trail e1

Crashley84

Nov 15, 2020
Wales
Hi guys
Just wondering if anyone has managed to source a Marin ebike yet?
I placed an order for one back in December and was told delivery would be any time between then and March. Fast forward 4/5 months and still no news on when it is due to arrive ?
I've been weighing up whether to cancel the order and get something else but I've missed all the latest bikes that I'm interested in now too.
Cheers
Ashley

smtkelly

Feb 13, 2020
ldn
June

I was told march/April, then April, then April/June by the LBS, but Marin replied to me on youtube this;

Marin Bikes 1 day ago
A very fair question. We apologise about the ongoing delays with the E2, but we can confirm that there will be stock arriving in June - however not all dealers ordered stock from the first delivery. Your dealer will be able to give you details from their sales rep.

I'm trying to resist the urge to call the LBS everyday....

Crashley84

Nov 15, 2020
Wales
Thanks for the replies guys.
It does look a great ebike especially for the money but I do now have a confession to make.....I cancelled my order last night ?
Mainly down to my concerns with spending this sort of money and getting the old motor. Don't get me wrong I'm sure it's a decent motor but when most other companies now are releasing bikes with ep8 and better specs it just made sense.
That coupled with having no idea when it's going to arrive still I made the decision.
So instead I have now ordered this little ripper

Screenshot_20210410-180657_Chrome.jpg
Just awaiting confirmation from propain.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles