Lyrik mudguard

Kevnevo

Feb 3, 2019
North East England
Can't recommend this front mudguard enough for anyone running lyriks and 2.8 tyres.
The forum recommended Rrp front and mudhugger rear on a Kenevo. But I didn't like the price and thought I'd take a punt on this Zefal FM30. It's a perfect fit and comes
20190223_121212.jpg
with 3 different colours of stickers, plus soft rubber sleeves for the cable ties.
And best bit it's only 12 quid from Merlin.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Yeah. those are good little guards.
If maximum protection isn't so important to you and you're looking for a guard that looks a little more minimalist/nicer the FM20 is worth a look aswell
£8 at Planet-X (plus postage, but PX/On-one have plenty other cheap stuff, like lights, CO2, tubes etc. to make it worthwhile)

Tim69

Feb 25, 2019
Israel
Can't recommend this front mudguard enough for anyone running lyriks and 2.8 tyres.
The forum recommended Rrp front and mudhugger rear on a Kenevo. But I didn't like the price and thought I'd take a punt on this Zefal FM30. It's a perfect fit and comes View attachment 11206 with 3 different colours of stickers, plus soft rubber sleeves for the cable ties.

wow! looks good! i will get one of those for mine!
what did you go with on the rear tire?
thanks
Tim

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
The forum recommended Rrp front and mudhugger rear on a Kenevo. But I didn't like the price and thought I'd take a punt on this Zefal FM30. It's a perfect fit and comes View attachment 11206 with 3 different colours of stickers, plus soft rubber sleeves for the cable ties.
Any1 tried to fit this Zefal FM30 mudguard to the rear of TL (with possible modifications of course)?

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles