Looks like we might be heading to Aboyne this Summer 😁

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
looked great Steve, hope Lou and yourself are well, I am a subscriber to Daft old Man he does make me laugh and his videos are great.

Yeah we’re great thanks, hope you’re well too. We thought our ride at Hamsterley might had put you off mtb’ing 😆 We like Daft Old Man’s vids too, we’ve been meaning to meet up with him at Dalby / Yearsley for ages and finally meet up at Tarland of all places haha

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Yes hopefully you went Bridge of Brown road to Tomintoul and then over the Lecht ( Scotland Premier Ski centre ) .

That’s the one. Stunning scenery. The views change every time depending on weather / season / time of day. Spectacular

Whitby Chris

Subscriber
Jul 13, 2021
Whitby
Yeah we’re great thanks, hope you’re well too. We thought our ride at Hamsterley might had put you off mtb’ing 😆 We like Daft Old Man’s vids too, we’ve been meaning to meet up with him at Dalby / Yearsley for ages and finally meet up at Tarland of all places haha
haha no not at all Steve, not long after became not so good and had to pack a lot of stuff in, all good now and the new bike arrives in a couple of weeks, I cant wait :) really looking forward to getting back out again :) just shows what a small world it is meeting him in Scotland :)

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
haha no not at all Steve, not long after became not so good and had to pack a lot of stuff in, all good now and the new bike arrives in a couple of weeks, I cant wait :) really looking forward to getting back out again :) just shows what a small world it is meeting him in Scotland :)

Glad you’re on the mend now then. Ooh new bike, what’s been ordered then ? Just give us a shout if you ever want to be shown round Yearsley etc 👍🏽

Whitby Chris

Subscriber
Jul 13, 2021
Whitby
Glad you’re on the mend now then. Ooh new bike, what’s been ordered then ? Just give us a shout if you ever want to be shown round Yearsley etc 👍🏽
No calling names now I know noticed your new bike :), I went for a trek rail 9, got a great price and the dealer is in Pickering is local for any problems etc. Will give you a shout mate definitely haha will need showing round again :)

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Haste Ye Back as they say .

We’re already planning our next trip. We went to Glassie after Tarland and that place was immense too. Got rained off whilst we were there as the trails became super slick so need to get back to ride & learn all the trails 🤙🏽

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
No calling names now I know noticed your new bike :), I went for a trek rail 9, got a great price and the dealer is in Pickering is local for any problems etc. Will give you a shout mate definitely haha will need showing round again :)

Big Bear Bikes, know them well. I’m sure you’ll have many happy miles on the new steed 👍🏽

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles