• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Looking for SMLRO XDC600 replacement parts

ROG Radeon

Jul 17, 2021
I bought my bike about 8 months ago from a retailer here in the US, and about 2 months ago the controller went bad so I attempted to contact them about this issue. Lo and behold their website is gone and contact info is no longer valid. So I contact SMLRO in China, and they tell me to contact the retailer. I explain the retailer went out of business, and they are no longer corresponding with me. I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO RIDE MY BIKE AGAIN! I've looked at other replacement controllers, but none of them have the proper connectors and I'm not good at rewiring things. Does ANYONE know of an SMLRO retailer I can contact about buying a new controller for my bike?

Angela McMillan

Jan 18, 2022
Spain
Hello, I've got the same problem and it must be the same company as they aren't responding to my emails. Did you manage to get a regulator? I am still looking for one. Any help would be much appreciated. My bike is SMLRO XDC 600 6061 series 1000w. Thanks

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles