Lights

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia
Have a look at Fenix lights, I’ve got the BC30 which fits into your budget although admittedly you need to buy 18650 cells plus a charger. The rechargeable version is also available.
Fenix Flashlight, Fenix torches Bike Lights - Fenix Lights | Myfenix.co.uk

Fenix are a quality brand, I‘ve tried a good cross section of their lights when in Mountain Rescue, can’t fault them.

The neutral tint on LED lights works well for MTB’ing at night as it gives a more natural light compared to pure white LED’s, making rough stuff easier to spot.

i also use a Zebralight with a Twofish lock block for my helmet light (again neutral tint)

I can also attest that Fenix lights are some of the best I've ever used but for the life of me I don't know why they persist with those 18650 cells, much easier to have a usb charger with internal battery for their bike lights.

RedTed

Oct 1, 2019
Sheffield
I can also attest that Fenix lights are some of the best I've ever used but for the life of me I don't know why they persist with those 18650 cells, much easier to have a usb charger with internal battery for their bike lights.

Agree that if you don’t have a load of 18650’s and a charger then having internal recharging is definitely more convenient. However having them separate means I can take extra cells with me on long rides at night allowing me to use high or turbo for longer.

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Bikehut front light (from Halfords)
1600 Lumens £50
Also doubles up as a phone charger (6500mah capacity)

973A4B20-0930-4BF2-A747-59AFD73A1465.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles