Levo Pairing Code?

Beaker

Jul 5, 2020
Scotland
Got my Levo SL comp today, no pairing code in the manual and a T10 doesn't fit to remove the button unit.

Is the SL different? I can't find anything that fits

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
It’s a Torx T8 on my SL.
I’m sure you could have done the same as me, and tried a couple of different sizes until finding the correct one.

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
It's never to late to go back in time and tell someone their comment was douchey...
Well done in finding a thread from almost 4 years ago. I guess you couldn’t be bothered either reading the manual to find the size of the screw, or trying a couple of Torx drivers either that you’ve resurrected it?! 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

yolo_MTB

Oct 13, 2020
California/USA
Well done in finding a thread from almost 4 years ago. I guess you couldn’t be bothered either reading the manual to find the size of the screw, or trying a couple of Torx drivers either that you’ve resurrected it?! 😂🤷🏼‍♂️
Well to double-down on your douche-baggary... I was going to look at a used bike in a few hours, so I googled it and came to this forum. I don't have the bike or the manual. What's the point of forums if you are just going to be a d1ck about people asking for information?

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Well to double-down on your douche-baggary... I was going to look at a used bike in a few hours, so I googled it and came to this forum. I don't have the bike or the manual. What's the point of forums if you are just going to be a d1ck about people asking for information?

The point of a forum is to share information. If you look back through the thread, I’m the only one that gives the correct answer.
The manual is available online, and has a complete list of every screw on the bike and what its torque setting is.

I’d say coming onto a forum and leaving a message calling someone names 4 years after the last post was written was even more ‘douchey’ - but I’m not American, so that word doesn’t exist in my vocabulary.

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
Pretty sure being a dick is the point of forums?
I’ve learned a lot from this forum over the last 5 years, and there are some really helpful members here. Most of the regulars are a good bunch.

I try to give helpful answers when I can… but occasionally there’s an element of sarcasm to them 🤷🏼‍♂️

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles