Levo Gen 3 Levo kickstand

mustclime

Apr 19, 2023
New Jerzy
I think you are required to get handlebar streamers with a kickstand.
Amazon has these for under $5 bucks.

As for the kickstand, if you have a carbon frame, avoid because plastic chain stays will have issues. If you have an alloy frame, you should be good… but any street cred you have will be forfeit.

IMG_2725.png

Haveland

Apr 21, 2022
New Brunswick, Canada
Kickstands can be dangerous on mountain bikes. I grew up back in the mid-90s when mountain bikes first started to become popular, and I remember having a kickstand on my Giant 880. It was just standard for the bike shop to throw one on.

On one of the first rides, I hit some roots, and the kickstand deployed. That was the last time I ran a kickstand (30 years ago).

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Kickstands can be dangerous on mountain bikes. I grew up back in the mid-90s when mountain bikes first started to become popular, and I remember having a kickstand on my Giant 880. It was just standard for the bike shop to throw one on.

On one of the first rides, I hit some roots, and the kickstand deployed. That was the last time I ran a kickstand (30 years ago).
Remember going round a corner on a motorbike and I hadn't put the stand up . I survived just

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
I think you are required to get handlebar streamers with a kickstand.
Amazon has these for under $5 bucks.

As for the kickstand, if you have a carbon frame, avoid because plastic chain stays will have issues. If you have an alloy frame, you should be good… but any street cred you have will be forfeit.

View attachment 134662
At last I managed to find what I was looking for couldn't be happier but I do like the streamers you recommend so are you willing to sell me yours?

IMG_2424.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles