Levo Gen 2 Levo compatible bike computers

sadzo

Mar 9, 2022
Slovenia
Hello!

I'm looking for a compact bike computer to connect with my Specialized turbo levo 2021.

I would like to see power and cadence via ANT+, other thing are not important.

So, what do you guys use? What are your experiences? Aside from Specializeds own TCD.

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
If you only need power and cadence then TCD is enough, but very expensive for what it offers. A bit expensive but a lot more features you get with Garmin Edge computers ...

sadzo

Mar 9, 2022
Slovenia
Yes, that i know. I already have fenix 6 for that purpose, but for some reason Specialized ebike app is not available on fenix 6:cautious: So im kind of looking for something cheaper that TCD

martinf

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton
I bought an old iphone 6, for £30, and a topeak bar mount case and run BLEVO, which works as an always on display showing speed/cadence/mode/distance/power/battery etc etc. You can also change your motor settings, and it has +2/5 and -2/5 increase and decrease settings which you can change on the fly.

A1000

Aug 16, 2021
UK
I've got a Garmin Edge 830 and after a bit of fine tuning connects and displays all the stuff I need on my Levo SL. It just means that I don't have to keep stopping and getting my phone out to check which turning to make. It also captures all my data and uploads it to the likes of Strava in one go which is great for me. Oh and it's got Trailforks embedded which is pretty useful also.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles