Levers for Cube dropper post

TommyC

Jul 7, 2022
Hampshire
Anyone fitted a third party lever to the cube dropper post? If so, what one? Did it improve the feel/ responsiveness of the dropper?

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
I thought most after market or 3rd party controllers/levers were a universal fit. (Assuming it’s cable actuated). However there are some differences in feel and components. Imo, the bearing type controllers can be smoother when setup and adjusted properly. (Usually a barrel adjustment once the cable is fixed). Wolftooth and OneUp controllers come to mind.

Matt van

Jun 1, 2023
Canberra ACT
I've got a 2x straight universal lever on my old pedal bike which is great and I'll get one of them on my cube when I get around to getting one in my battery on wheels

Clean

Subscriber
Jul 1, 2022
West Yorkshire
I fitted a Shimano XTR SL-MT800L I Spec EV mount; went onto the bottom of my right hand brake lever and worked a treat. Works well ergonomically and visually on the XT Levers fitted to my bike.

Kreuzi

Jan 25, 2024
Germany
I'm using a Bikeyoke Triggy Lever. Good build quality (well CNC'd) and decent price. From an ergonomic and functional perspective, it works great on my Stereo Hybrid with Magura MT7 Brakes (2-finger lever) in combination with the LED-Remote. Now I'm using the Purion 200 instead of the LED-Remote. Also works great.
Screenshot 2024-01-25 230736.png

N.R.G.

Nov 17, 2022
Hampshire
I have the Wolftooth light with the Magura fitting, much better feel than the standard and frees a bit of space on the bars