LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

yorkshire89

E*POWAH Master
Sep 30, 2020
North Yorkshire
Yeah foxgloves trail (from 4:00) has some pretty steep tight turns, add in a bit of grease and it's quite tricky to make it down in one piece!
Dalby is great though, has a huge network of hidden gems!

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
Yeah foxgloves trail (from 4:00) has some pretty steep tight turns, add in a bit of grease and it's quite tricky to make it down in one piece!
Dalby is great though, has a huge network of hidden gems!

Yeah mate we only scraped the surface I’ll be going back and get them ticked off for sure, the second to last trail with the drops was my favourite I think

yorkshire89

E*POWAH Master
Sep 30, 2020
North Yorkshire
I need to get to Dalby, Never been!!! (its a fair old drive from here) but don't want to go, do an XC loop and miss all the good stuff.
Let me know when you're heading up and I'll try show you the best bits if you want a bit of a guide round.
If you're staying over for a weekend also check out Kilburn (white horse), some of the best trails in North Yorks!

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
It was great fun mate but some of the riders I was with are quite new to the sport as you can tell haha they got a shock, the go pro doesn’t do the steeps justice
The lower the Gopro is mounted the more steep inclines or ascents have the correct perspective.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
My peak district ride from last weekend that totally knackered my shimano freehub and cost me a new rear wheel
Haha those tracks are all my regular rides If not mistaken I think you might have gone the wrong way a few times and had to backtrack ? Unless it was intentional!
You were right on the edge of my favourite ( cown edge ).
That track down to little mill is fun yeah it's usually way more wet and slippy than that in your vid.
Did you see the Epitaph and painted rocks for Charlie on your 1st climb ?
Good vid nice seeing others riding the tracks I'm home to.

Last edited:

Bones

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 3, 2020
Harrogate
Haha those tracks are all my regular rides If not mistaken I think you might have gone the wrong way a few times and had to backtrack ? Unless it was intentional!
You were right on the edge of my favourite ( crown edge ).
That track down to little mill is fun yeah it's usually way more wet and slippy than that in your vid.
Did you see the Epitaph and painted rocks for Charlie on your 1st climb ?
Good vid nice seeing others riding the tracks I'm home to.
It was my first time on that route and as far as I know we did the correct way. I was with some Penistone guys who do it regularly.
Maybe my gpx will give you a better idea.
Sorry but never noticed the epitaph.
Glad you like the video 👍
Heading off to Staveley now for the wheelbase demo day.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Had a cheeky day off work yesterday to head up Cut Gate in the Peak District with the hope of having clear trails, seemed to work but also the dodgy weather helped a bit oo I think :LOL:

I love that trail ..we've had a few trips down that way over the years ..but time flies and it must be a good 7-8 years since the last one ..only ever dry & dusty each time so I've been told I'm a jammy git 😁

IanCran76

Apr 11, 2022
Derbyshire
I love that trail ..we've had a few trips down that way over the years ..but time flies and it must be a good 7-8 years since the last one ..only ever dry & dusty each time so I've been told I'm a jammy git 😁
I only live an hour away and I’m ashamed to say that’s the first time I’ve done Cut Gate but absolutely loved it! Yeah I think you’ve been jammy if you’ve had dry trails every time mate 😂

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles