LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
Smashed out a few laps of one of the local mountain here in BC. This mountain has it all: greens, blues, blacks, double blacks and even a gun range if you are into that sort of activity.

Red R is a classic old school tech trail with lots of variety including small jumps, drops, rooty chutes and rock rolls. The only hard part is the climb up to it!

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Sorry, it's a longer one but you'll see why.
4hrs each way in the van as we don't get stuff like this in the southeast ;)
Also wanted to see for myself if i could get my daughter there in the next weeks, (i think she needs a little bit more training first) some blown out trails and some sizeable drops may just put her off and i would be riding worried for her.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
🤟 Yeah. Dom 🤘

Pullin yer brake levers when landing on the downslope was an interesting strategy. 😅
#Jenveywouldbeproud 🙈

Prairie Dog

Subscriber
Mar 25, 2021
Alberta, Canada
More white goodness from the great white north. One half of the Riverbend Ring is groomed XC ski trails making it an ideal spot winter biking. It’s wide open so plenty of room to pick up a bit of speed. Just a nice way to get out for a Saturday morning ride.

Robstyle

Nov 17, 2021
New Zealand

Last weekends adventures. Is it the weekend again yet? 😂
I wish YouTube was easier to upload to and with the same quality!

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire

Last weekends adventures. Is it the weekend again yet?
That looks insanely fun how many times have you rode it ?

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver

Last weekends adventures. Is it the weekend again yet? 😂

Looks like a fun flowy trail! Are your brakes ok? It sounds like they maybe over heated (glazed) with the lower pitch vibration but the higher pitch squeal :eek: (pads worn out?) !

Robstyle

Nov 17, 2021
New Zealand
Hahaha, yeah man they're super glazed.
The other track I was riding was uncomfortably fast 😅

I have 220mm rotors coming and I'll just have to be braver. It's just too much comfort braking, it's a balancimg act!

Nando Lope

Sep 30, 2018
Jaca y Zaragoza
Riding in the “desert”.
I am used to ride in the Pyrenees mountains but I sometimes travel to my hometown (Zaragoza) where landscape’s not as green as up here. Anyway it is also a nice place full of trails and I wanted to show it briefly in this video.
I am now shooting mostly with my Hero10 in 4K and 120fps and videos look much better in slow-mo but I think I need a new IPad-pro with M1 chip

Jdub

Jan 10, 2022
Valencia, Spain
Riding in the “desert”.
I am used to ride in the Pyrenees mountains but I sometimes travel to my hometown (Zaragoza) where landscape’s not as green as up here. Anyway it is also a nice place full of trails and I wanted to show it briefly in this video.
I am now shooting mostly with my Hero10 in 4K and 120fps and videos look much better in slow-mo but I think I need a new IPad-pro with M1 chip

Nice video Nando, it looks great. I'm down in the Sierra Calderona. Not as scruby as up in Zaragoza but not as green as the Pyrenees. Atm, its raining like mad for a week 😒 so the best I can do is watch some ridealongs!
I can't decide between buying the hero 10 or the max..

Nando Lope

Sep 30, 2018
Jaca y Zaragoza
Nice video Nando, it looks great. I'm down in the Sierra Calderona. Not as scruby as up in Zaragoza but not as green as the Pyrenees. Atm, its raining like mad for a week so the best I can do is watch some ridealongs!
I can't decide between buying the hero 10 or the max..

Thanks!!! I haven’t been there but it looks like you can find good spots there if it stops raining Meanwhile I recommend you to look for a good place to have a traditional paella (not seafood, just vegetables)
Concerning to the cameras, I would wait for a possible upgrading of Gopro Max around September. Now that I own the Hero 10 I am shooting everything at 4k and I can feel the difference in quality with my older videos shot at 1080. Hero 10 (and Hero 9 or even 8) are very capable cameras to shoot in high quality. The Max offers a nice point of view and more creative videos but the top quality you can shoot is 1080… I’ve heard some voices saying that for 2022’s autumn we’ll have 4 new Gopro cameras and Max will be probably updated. We’ll see! Anyway, Hero 9 or 10 with the Max Lens Mod is also a good solution for wide-angle-downhill videos. Hope it helps!

Jdub

Jan 10, 2022
Valencia, Spain
Thanks!!! I haven’t been there but it looks like you can find good spots there if it stops raining Meanwhile I recommend you to look for a good place to have a traditional paella (not seafood, just vegetables)
Concerning to the cameras, I would wait for a possible upgrading of Gopro Max around September. Now that I own the Hero 10 I am shooting everything at 4k and I can feel the difference in quality with my older videos shot at 1080. Hero 10 (and Hero 9 or even 8) are very capable cameras to shoot in high quality. The Max offers a nice point of view and more creative videos but the top quality you can shoot is 1080… I’ve heard some voices saying that for 2022’s autumn we’ll have 4 new Gopro cameras and Max will be probably updated. We’ll see! Anyway, Hero 9 or 10 with the Max Lens Mod is also a good solution for wide-angle-downhill videos. Hope it helps!
Actually I'm fortunate to live here, not just visiting. Paella is king! This is an amazing area in a spectacular country 😍. And the trails in my backyard are endless. I've quickly come to believe Spain is one of the most underrated places to mtb in the world.
Thanks for the info, I'm going to the States in September so ideal time to buy (much cheaper electronics). Hopefully the newest gopros will be out by then.
If you ever visit down this way, give me a shout and we can hit the trails.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
The first visit trip to Phoenix Cycleworks in Bury St Edmonds, Strange place to be fair, well built, and plenty of progression for those wanting to go from BMX tracks to full-on dirt jump senders.
No2's footage.
My footage.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Gisburn Forest yesterday - two laps of The Eight.

This isn't a fast running, adrenaline-fueled show, this is the technicalities of riding in tight trees and roots, mainly.

Still don't know how YT manage to mangle the source material, this is supposed to be 1080p HD (raw footage is perfect).

Last edited:

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Gisburn Forest yesterday - two laps of The Eight.

This isn't a fast running, adrenaline-fueled show, this is the technicalities of riding in tight trees and roots, mainly.

Still don't know how YT manage to mangle the source material, this is supposed to be 1080p HD (raw footage is perfect).

It takes time to process, I upload in 4K and it takes a few hours to not look like it was filmed through a sock.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
New camera, massive improvement, not a bad ride out too started with handle bar mount then switched to chest mount. Compared to my other camera is a massive improvement.

Thats much better quality and the chest or chin mount makes it a lot better again.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles