LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
I'm going to put the rest up later in the week when i piece together the videos and have the camera angle from the go pro that didn't fall off when i hit the ground hard.

this is why novices should never try jump lines when they aren't feeling up to it that day.
I think the issue is that all the jumps before have the same lip angle but with this one and the one after it’s a lot more progressive which can catch people out like yourself , plus the landings are steeper too !
Next time you’ll smash it ?

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
From my solo bimble around surrey hills yesterday. A little mechanical issue on the way back but managed to "Macgyver" it back on to get back home but cut out some fun trails.

Rahr85

E*POWAH Master
Sep 6, 2020
nottingham
I don’t feel up to the freeride jumps almost every day. Couple warm up laps and a very good German beer and I say fuck it.
the original plan was to have a cider at lunch and spend some time on this section working our way along it jump at a time, but when i veto'd doing the black run dai hard they decided to go down the a470 and well... we know what happened there.

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
The drone footage is awesome, and it really irritates me that now there is another toy I want. Fortunately all my trails are in the trees, which is most likely whats keeping me from buying one.

Where is Crockett? Used to live in Petaluma and then Berkeley for quite a few years. That trail is beautiful.

markloch

May 14, 2021
NorCal

What trail is that? I ride my Rail mainly in southern Marin (GGNRA is my backyard), buddy in Pleasant Hill also has a Rail, he's a few miles away, Briones is his back yard. Looking at map on Komoot, there are a few rides documented there (Tree Frog Loop, Sugar City Trail - reference to the old C&H plant?) - any suggested route to link up a few of those trails into a longer emtb loop?

What's the ebike policy out there? In Marin: GGNRA, Pt Reyes, State Parks are Class-1 friendly; open space and water district not.

JetSedgwick

E*POWAH Master
Aug 29, 2020
Lake Tahoe California
What trail is that? I ride my Rail mainly in southern Marin (GGNRA is my backyard), buddy in Pleasant Hill also has a Rail, he's a few miles away, Briones is his back yard. Looking at map on Komoot, there are a few rides documented there (Tree Frog Loop, Sugar City Trail - reference to the old C&H plant?) - any suggested route to link up a few of those trails into a longer emtb loop?

What's the ebike policy out there? In Marin: GGNRA, Pt Reyes, State Parks are Class-1 friendly; open space and water district not.
this is just the main route at Crockett, impossible to miss if you're there. e bike friendly. also in the area that NO ONE goes to is Las Trampas in Alamo, you'll have to look around as nothing is marked but there are some fun trails in there. Check out Pacifica too.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
LOL no? why, can you not see the back sweep?
They are Santa Cruz Di2 bars.
It may be a trick of the lens but it looked like the sweep on your bars was going forward ( towards the front wheel) rather than sweeping back towards you.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
It may be a trick of the lens but it looked like the sweep on your bars was going forward ( towards the front wheel) rather than sweeping back towards you.
Yeah they definitely still sweep back, also this is filmed on a GoPro Max so it does distort straight lines a bit.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
So "Disclaimer" that it was a hell of a lot steeper than it looks in the video. the jumps all look tiny (they weren't) and I may have sworn a few times.
The off-piste looks to have upped it's game over the lockdown(s), I may have to relax my "No Cannock" rule and come over sometime.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles