LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

GeordieKenevo

May 12, 2023
Newcastle Upon Tyne
First time riding Laggan Wolftrax on my Specialized Kenevo Gen 1 eBike a couple of days before they held the 1st round of the British Enduro series there. Raw first run impressions of what to expect at this great Scottish trail centre
👍

📍
Trails ridden: Alpha Red, Howling Wolf Red, Leapin Wolf Red, Rib Rattler, Air's Rock Black Diamond, Bamn Bamn, Spare Rib, Blueberry Flapjack, Parts of Wolf of Badendoch Black Diamond due to Enduro rerouting

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
Warm up laps while the sun shines near Vancouver, BC.

Red R - Black trail with a few drops and rooty sections thrown in for variety.

Ridden Art - A very nicely built Black trail with several features on it to test your commitment!

Haveland

Apr 21, 2022
New Brunswick, Canada
I've been working on adding the feeling of speed to my videos without getting too much of the GoPro effect. A lot of my videos that are shot flat feel like I'm going at a snail's pace.

This was shot in Hyperview with a 2.0 Lens and various settings in GoPro Labs. In Davinci, I stretched the image and added some Lens corrections.

I spent a few seconds colour grading, and it isn't edited (just a full trail), so that would be better in future videos. I'm also trying to get feedback on how viewable the footage is and whether it looks more "fast" while not too weird.

Personally, I find the pan/tilt/zoom that is happening on Gopro a bit annoying. I might really consider getting on of those new x4s.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
I've been working on adding the feeling of speed to my videos without getting too much of the GoPro effect. A lot of my videos that are shot flat feel like I'm going at a snail's pace.

This was shot in Hyperview with a 2.0 Lens and various settings in GoPro Labs. In Davinci, I stretched the image and added some Lens corrections.

I spent a few seconds colour grading, and it isn't edited (just a full trail), so that would be better in future videos. I'm also trying to get feedback on how viewable the footage is and whether it looks more "fast" while not too weird.

Personally, I find the pan/tilt/zoom that is happening on Gopro a bit annoying. I might really consider getting on of those new x4s.

Looks good in a straight line, but a bit weird in the corners?

Mrj35

Sep 29, 2023
canada

mount your gopro under the visor of your helmet or a chin mount. If the gopro is a bit higher up it will translate speed better

MasterDabber

Aug 18, 2023
Surrey
We were at Llandegla a couple of days ago. Didn’t ride well at all, I just can’t get on with the hard rocky & loose gravel terrain.

I’m more interested in seeing if this is showing in 4K resolution and if I receive Cleggsy’s seal of approval 😀👌🏽

I can select 4K to view it.... looks decent to me. Some nice trails btw.

GeordieKenevo

May 12, 2023
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Back up at one of my favourite places to ride in the UK at Golfie in Innerleithen on my Specialized Kenevo Gen 1 eBike. First few mins shows what difference randomly deciding to add 10psi or so to your front does and why it's not a good idea to make such a large change 😂

📍Trails ridden: New York New York, Wardell Way, New York New York again, Repeat Offender, Wardell Way again and Final Fling

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Back up at one of my favourite places to ride in the UK at Golfie in Innerleithen on my Specialized Kenevo Gen 1 eBike. First few mins shows what difference randomly deciding to add 10psi or so to your front does and why it's not a good idea to make such a large change 😂

📍Trails ridden: New York New York, Wardell Way, New York New York again, Repeat Offender, Wardell Way again and Final Fling

The DJI’s are brilliant little cameras, well impressed with mine. Just bought another for my partner.

I’m always faffing with different pressures too 😆

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
This is my first attempt at creating a mini video of a weekend riding with the mrs , and not that type of riding calm down lads ?
Hope you enjoy
It’s filmed on a GoPro hero7
And the software used to create it was Filmora cheap and cheerful at £40 for the year
I did have to purchase a sound track separately copyright free to upload to YouTube
Hope this helps people to get out there and start filming.
It’s would be great to see what others have created and post here.
Keep riding and keep smiling ?????

Enjoyed that and just thinking it's a long time since I was at Inners when I noticed it was 2018. Commonwealth games were at Glasgow when I was there last it was El Scorchio haha

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland

Need to get down there again before I'm too old.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Steep lines in Squamish. A new personal achievement! Although it never looks that difficult on video, its nice to know that these trails are considered Double Black; however, they do not even come close to the crazy sh!t that is out there for those who are younger and more capable than I.

I think I need a holiday where I come and visit you and your trails

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
That looks far more fun that the whistler skinnys
I was there a couple years ago prices are scary now . Or is it just because I'm retired. I always fancied a trip in the summer and hire a bike for a couple days , a lot of folk said it was way better summer than winter ?. I always went on my own in December , my wife would grudge a trip over there now so it won't be happening.

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
I think I need a holiday where I come and visit you and your trails
Come on over and I would be happy to show you around Squamish, Whistler and the North Shore! They are all pretty similar with the exception of Whistler having 4 chairlifts and gondolas to take you to to the top of the many trails if you ride in the bike park. which are supposed to be well maintained (weather dependent as it can get hot and dusty around here!). There are probably more trails outside of the Bike Park in the Whistler area is you have the legs or battery to climb them. @Binhill1 might be right about Whistler being a tad over priced tho as it is a Resort so they make you pay ($90+ a day for the chairlift let alone accommodations ($2-300 a night) which are mostly the same in peak seasons)!
Whistler will drain your body with all the laps you can get in if you ride the bike park and Squamish will drain your battery with all the hills to climb. Those 3 areas only scratch the surface of the many other areas to ride around here within 2 hours of Vancouver.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Come on over and I would be happy to show you around Squamish, Whistler and the North Shore! They are all pretty similar with the exception of Whistler having 4 chairlifts and gondolas to take you to to the top of the many trails if you ride in the bike park. which are supposed to be well maintained (weather dependent as it can get hot and dusty around here!). There are probably more trails outside of the Bike Park in the Whistler area is you have the legs or battery to climb them. @Binhill1 might be right about Whistler being a tad over priced tho as it is a Resort so they make you pay ($90+ a day for the chairlift let alone accommodations ($2-300 a night) which are mostly the same in peak seasons)!
Whistler will drain your body with all the laps you can get in if you ride the bike park and Squamish will drain your battery with all the hills to climb. Those 3 areas only scratch the surface of the many other areas to ride around here within 2 hours of Vancouver.
I went to Whistler a lot of times . I found the people so friendly. Quite often on the lifts going up someone would ask where you all from then. . Loved the place tailor made for skiing. I always fancied the Peak to Creek on a bike.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
And another one in North Wales. Marin Trail, or Gwydir Mawr, near Betws-y-Coed.

This trail actually killed my bike, luckily just within the last mile at the end.

I see Mrs Tubby in the top corner and I can almost hear her thinking - FFS, hurry up you muppet! :ROFLMAO:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles