LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

LoamLab

Jun 10, 2021
Squamish
Yeah I love my MAX for these reasons, whatever format, shoot in any direction and pick the shot and format you want in editing after.
Yeah, that's the best thing about it. Do you know if you can zoom and reframe if you shoot in 'hero mode' on the Max with just the front camera? I've never tried.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
You can but not nearly as good as you can with the Max. Obviously the more you zoom and reframe the worse the the quality will become.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Bit of a wet and cold Today's ride. Local Pennine trail, onto Gallowsclough road over Hobson moor hills, join the Huddlesfield / Peak forest canal in Stalybridge and continued up into Marple Bridge, Then back home.

Bit of a mixed bag of road, off-road and urban city trekking

Tried recording in higher res and uploading in higher quality but seems to have come out worse lol.

View attachment 72742
Its definitely a lot clearer in the 4k, but got to mount the camera better, the rattling and the movement etc, plus it picks up the motor noise so much.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
LOL fully understand, if you're bored enough, here's the full edits. No flickering on these ones :)

Which GoPro editing software are you using ? On my Quik app I only get the option of music only, or audio only, I can’t mix both audio & music and change the volume settings. I’ve read that you can do this on the desktop version of Quik, but can’t find where to download this from

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Which GoPro editing software are you using ? On my Quik app I only get the option of music only, or audio only, I can’t mix both audio & music and change the volume settings. I’ve read that you can do this on the desktop version of Quik, but can’t find where to download this from
I usually download the footage from the camera using Quik, then export it to my phone and use power director on my phone to edit in 4K because the old quick app only used to export in 1080p but that has changed now. I may start using Quik again but its very limited and cant do lots of little edding things like snipping and speeding up and slow-mo within the clip. the volume is bloody annoying just like stickers, volume Boost is for no music lol Stickers is where the GPS overlays are.

Nando Lope

Sep 30, 2018
Jaca y Zaragoza
Another example on how bad GoPro records in lowlight conditions. It was shot with a Hero9. Has Hero10 solved this problem?
Anyway, this jungle-Pyrenees-new-trails really rocked my Levo!!!!

Snapshot 03-10-2021 09:54.jpg

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
From what I saw it should hold up well ..typical northern trail centre build ..perhaps a bit muddy in places but I'm no local ( and there will probably be one comes along soon to correct me 😂)

Dalby red is rideable throughout the winter @VWsurfbum . You’ll get a few puddles and there’s one 200m length of a fire road link between sections on the dark side of the forest that turns into a mud bath, but it’s generally ok. We all rode it on Saturday after a week of rain and as Rahr’s video shows it was surprisingly dry

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Cheers, Its been on the list of places to go for well over a decade and never managed it. Too far from the southeast to make it a short weekend trip and not much for us to make it in to a full weekend away trip. (unless we're following locals)

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Cheers, Its been on the list of places to go for well over a decade and never managed it. Too far from the southeast to make it a short weekend trip and not much for us to make it in to a full weekend away trip. (unless we're following locals)

Dalby does have off piste too but the trails are kept hidden as much as possible by the local diggers (mainly as Dalby gets so busy in the summer months from tourists), and not really rideable in the winter. There’s also more variety of off piste in other woods not far IMO such as Yearsley & Guisborough, but again not really rideable in the winter

If you’re serious about a northern road trip I’d suggest waiting until later in the spring next year and make a long weekend of it and hit a few spots. You could spend all day (or even two) at Hamsterley, with Dalby and Yearsley or Guisborough another day

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire

This is a local event which has been gaining in popularity each year, could be worth a road trip and tie in Dalby at the same time:

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
Alright fellas.
finally had some time to make a vid outta my last run in leogang. Yes I know I cased two tables and totally jacked up the first double but whatever I was tired. @Gary because my riding is shit and I don’t have any good tunes I added some entertainment to make it tolerable for ya.

🍻
Good riding and a fittie. You win for today's video

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles