Let's see your cubes

Geeman

Nov 23, 2020
Uk
2020 Cube Stereo Hybrid 140. Nukeproof blue 35mm short stem, Brand X carbon bars, Ethirteen 160mm cranks, Marzocchi Z1 air 150mm Forks, Hope Pro 4 hubs Flow MK3 rims. XG 1275 Cassette 10-50. Plus upgraded shock, with Fully open and platform. All done to keep weight under 20kg without battery. Most of the components I already had from my parts bin.

IMG20200904121430.jpg

IonutF

Oct 9, 2020
Romania
Hi Guys

My first post on this great forum, my first ebike. Brilliant bike, I do feel like I am riding a very agile tank :)
Just picked it up, and I really love it. 160 HPC SL 2021
So far, so good... just 7km on it, for the moment.

The biggest surprise was to have it delivered now, as opposed to initial estimated delivery date "the earliest Feb 2021"

IMG_20201217_153114.jpg
IMG_20201217_094024.jpg
IMG_20201217_153141.jpg

matt_thebeard

Dec 4, 2020
south wales
Hi Guys

My first post on this great forum, my first ebike. Brilliant bike, I do feel like I am riding a very agile tank :)
Just picked it up, and I really love it. 160 HPC SL 2021
So far, so good... just 7km on it, for the moment.

The biggest surprise was to have it delivered now, as opposed to initial estimated delivery date "the earliest Feb 2021"

View attachment 47425 View attachment 47426 View attachment 47427
Ah you’ve got it in the best colour too stealth bomber black n grey lol I used the exact same description first ride on mine the other week , just a tank ! Smashes over everything doesn’t it , love mine too , enjoy

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
Clean

Ride

Dirty

Roll on summer :( To be honest i only hose the thing down and blow dry it off in this weather but sometimes you just cant stand it any longer and it needs a proper clean, good to check everything over at the same time.
Actually looking at the last picture its not that bad, probably because I'm avoiding the sludge and sticking to hard pack.

matt_thebeard

Dec 4, 2020
south wales
Clean

Ride

Dirty

Roll on summer :( To be honest i only hose the thing down and blow dry it off in this weather but sometimes you just cant stand it any longer and it needs a proper clean, good to check everything over at the same time.
Actually looking at the last picture its not that bad, probably because I'm avoiding the sludge and sticking to hard pack.
keep an eye on brake pads mine have died after 3 weeks of riding

pads.JPG

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
keep an eye on brake pads mine have died after 3 weeks of riding

View attachment 49120
3 Weeks!!!!
Holy Cow!. I replace my rear pads about every 1000 km, and the front ones last week after 3000km. (I do a lot of trail riding on gravel etc and tend to favour my back brake over the front one).
I use the Magura S pads (S = Sport) seems to work well for me.

Looks like you have been grinding a lot on the Metal. I hope your Discs are OK:

matt_thebeard

Dec 4, 2020
south wales
3 Weeks!!!!
Holy Cow!. I replace my rear pads about every 1000 km, and the front ones last week after 3000km. (I do a lot of trail riding on gravel etc and tend to favour my back brake over the front one).
I use the Magura S pads (S = Sport) seems to work well for me.

Looks like you have been grinding a lot on the Metal. I hope your Discs are OK:
i know ! i did have the heads up the conditions i was riding in plus the pads i was using wouldn't last super long but to be that worn really suprised me, that was a rear pad, i'm also a motorcyclist so pretty even on my brakes as a rule, maybe something has got in there and effected that pad but i have riden 20 miles on the fresh pads and all seemed on with the braking so fingers crossed rotor is ok, bike is due in this month for its complimentary service from the shop i bought it so i will be asking them to check, also my rear tyre has misshapen which seems to be an issue with the tyre type according to the internet, i will see how the uber pads i have in there fair and maybe go for genuine magura pads again once the weather breaks a little bit, thanks for the reccomendation

Dingo78

Jan 5, 2021
Belgium - Antwerp
Nice idea for a thread. I've seen some beautifull bikes in here :love: So here's my Cube Reaction Hybrid pro 500 2018 hardtail. I'm running 2.4 in front and 2.3 in the back.

IMG_1265.jpg

Reactions: R80

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles