Lake Tahoe shredder.

levity

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Founding Member
Feb 15, 2018
SoCal
Welcome, NJR, aka "Tahoe Shredder"!

Beautiful scenery and great riding in your neighborhood! Now that it's covered with snow you must be wishing for summer again. These pics from our June trip have me longing to return:

view from Sawtooth Road toward Squaw Valley

Sawtooth.jpg

Summit Lake off the Donner Lake Rim Trail

Summit Lake.jpg

A view south over Donner Pass from below Castle Peak. Heavenly Ski Area on the other side of Lake Tahoe is faintly visible in the distance (center left).

Castle.jpg

NJR

Nov 28, 2018
Gardnerville, NV
Yeah there is snow in the mountains but 30 minutes East in the Carson Valley, there are still some trails to ride. But its Winter and that means skiing or boarding, so its all good.

NJR

Nov 28, 2018
Gardnerville, NV
Yeah there is snow in the mountains but 30 minutes East in the Carson Valley, there are still some trails to ride. But its Winter and that means skiing or boarding, so its all good. Here is a good picture from the Flume trail last month.
20181013_122446.jpg

Simon_t

Nov 18, 2018
Herne Bay, UK
Yeah there is snow in the mountains but 30 minutes East in the Carson Valley, there are still some trails to ride. But its Winter and that means skiing or boarding, so its all good. Here is a good picture from the Flume trail last month. View attachment 8466
Beautiful. I did the Flume trail back in 2000 (pre e-bike days). Great area to ride then, I would love to ride it on my Turbo Levo, as it is so much more capable than the Marin Mt Vision I had then.

Simon

Ron

Patreon
Sep 27, 2018
Campbell, CA USA
Welcome, I have a condo at Northstar and love riding around Lake Tahoe summer and Fall,winter I ride here in the Bay Area and go up to N* to ski

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles