Kiox remote

Craig24

Jul 24, 2020
Wigan
Anyone selling a Kiox remote control unit? Just the buttons? Having snapped mine I'm looking for a replacement :(

Another One

Feb 28, 2022
London / Wakefield
Anyone selling a Kiox remote control unit? Just the buttons? Having snapped mine I'm looking for a replacement :(
Sorry to hear that how did you snap it, I was not aware you could buy this part I may get a spare mine already has a few scrapes. What about trying your local LBS I presume that control unit is on a lot of bikes so you may get lucky.

Craig24

Jul 24, 2020
Wigan

Thanks, was hoping I might pick one up cheaper if someone had a spare from an upgrade or anything but if not I'll grab that one.

Sorry to hear that how did you snap it, I was not aware you could buy this part I may get a spare mine already has a few scrapes. What about trying your local LBS I presume that control unit is on a lot of bikes so you may get lucky.

I fell off and snapped it :( Found quite a few other people have when searching the forum, unfortunately the bracket isn't a separate part.

Another One

Feb 28, 2022
London / Wakefield
i hate the remote and the cable but wanted the batt in % than just 5 bars and the only reason i got one.
I would have to agree only part I would like to change on my bike it is only a matter of time before major damage then bike off the road. I may try and move mine down more as almost highest point.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles