Kiox and Strava

Andrie

May 20, 2020
NorCal
I searched and couldn’t find any info about uploading the kiox data to strava. Seem the only option is to do Komoot.

By accident I found out you can do this. Not with the app but through the website! Hope this help those that want to use strava. If this is common knowledge I apologize

Hamina

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Mar 22, 2020
FIN
So what's the situation today? I'm thinking upgrading Purion to Kiox only to get rider wattage imported to Strava.

Does the combination work fluently? Has Bosch fixed all the little startup hickups?

Jeffrey

Jul 29, 2020
Switzerland
Works fine on my ebike with the Kiox :)

On the Bosch eBike connect website you can link your strava account, then export your rides with cadence and power to strava.
The only annoying thing is there is no automatical export of the ride: after each ride you need to go to the eBike connect website and export the ride. And it's also not possible to do the export from the smartphone app...

I hope it will soon possible to export it automatically, or at least from the smartphone app!

Button to export a ride to Strava on the eBike connect website:
1619379098408.png

Strava analysis with bike speed (from the speed sensor, not GPS), power and cadence:
1619379140527.png

Krakaride

Jan 6, 2021
Hallett Cove
Jeffrey is correct. The data also seems to upload into Strava as "e-bike ride" automatically I have realised, and I don't need to change my ride type. Whereas if you use your Garmin Instinct with MTB tracking and auto upload to Strava for instance, you would need to edit the Strava activity to reflect an "e-bike ride" before the GeStrava flag you as a vehicle ride.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles