Strava group

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
I’ve joined , however I really struggle to navigate strava , I’ve been clicking the private button lately to stop all the cudos emails , it gets crazy , you go out for an hours ride and get a dozen emails with cudos ? No idea if my info will show on the group or not ?

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
I don’t get into the Strava racing, but use it to record my rides. Will joins the eMtb forum club anyhow.
Cheers

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
I don’t get into the Strava racing, but use it to record my rides. Will joins the eMtb forum club anyhow.
Cheers
Yeah, it's just a great tool to log your own rides. I enjoy taking a look at all the stats etc, and now I have the HRM working it's even more data to pour over!

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I’ve joined , however I really struggle to navigate strava , I’ve been clicking the private button lately to stop all the cudos emails , it gets crazy , you go out for an hours ride and get a dozen emails with cudos ? No idea if my info will show on the group or not ?

Who are you getting kudos from? I hardly get any and when I do it’s usually from some random Yank I don’t know so it’s probably a bot.

Cyclejunkie

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Deal Kent
Who are you getting kudos from? I hardly get any and when I do it’s usually from some random Yank I don’t know so it’s probably a bot.
If you lock down your privacy settings you’ll only receive kudos from the people that follow you....& turn off email notifications when someone gives kudos...hope this helps

Kernow

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Unsure if just my ebike rides are shown or all my bike rides . I managed to lose a near 50 mile ride at the weekend , why is strava So complicated to navigate ?

Cyclejunkie

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Deal Kent
Unsure if just my ebike rides are shown or all my bike rides . I managed to lose a near 50 mile ride at the weekend , why is strava So complicated to navigate ?
Are you using it as a third party app or recording straight to the app via your mobile phone....once you get use to it it’s not complicated & a great motivator....if you need any help with it let me know....I know it like the back of my hand ????‍♂️

Cyclejunkie

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Deal Kent
Are you using it as a third party app or recording straight to the app via your mobile phone....once you get use to it it’s not complicated & a great motivator....if you need any help with it let me know....I know it like the back of my hand ????‍♂️
Just tried to find you on the Strava group page but can’t ???

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Anyone know how to turn a recorded ride into a route? Some locals showed me some great trails recently that i recorded, presuming that ride can be turned into a route?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
You should be able to download a gpx file of the route.

100 Cols

Mar 9, 2018
Côte d'Azur, France
Anyone know how to turn a recorded ride into a route? Some locals showed me some great trails recently that i recorded, presuming that ride can be turned into a route?

Just click the wrench icon on your activity page and select "Create a route", then click Save and you're done.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Just click the wrench icon on your activity page and select "Create a route", then click Save and you're done.

Am i right in saying that that allows me to replicate the route manually, but there is not button/option that does "turn ride into route" so to speak?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Capturestrava.PNG

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
I'm in but Strava is doing something very weird as it's logged one of my rides as 175 miles! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - on mission control it says 20.9 miles (which is more like it)

Trying to work out where it went wrong?

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
I'm in but Strava is doing something very weird as it's logged one of my rides as 175 miles! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - on mission control it says 20.9 miles (which is more like it)

Trying to work out where it went wrong?

Tried deleting from Strava and uploading again from mission control (20.9miles) and now strava has it as 186 miles! (it was 175 before...) ???

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles