Sold Kids ebike - 2023 Orbea MX24 with 250w hub motor - Hampshire

TommyC

Jul 7, 2022
Hampshire
Just thought I’d see if there was any interest here before I put this up on eBay.

Did this conversion using a reset bikes kit. It’s a 250w motor with a 15a controller. Pas only and a simple display. The mx24 originally comes with coil fork and v brakes so I bought a vitus nucleus 24 as a donor and took the xcr air fork, stem, handlebar, wheels and Clark’s hydraulic brakes from it. I have the brand new standard rear wheel ready to go with a cassette and rotor so you can easily switch between the two. (Although you do have to change the caliper adapter as I had to modify one for the hub motor). Also have 3 batteries in total. They’re 36v 2ah and last 30-60 minutes depending on riding mode.

This is a seriously capable little bike. It’ll easily take me up the steep climbs my boy wasn’t willing to try. It’s also quicker than my bosch bike as there’s no limiter! He’s had one off on it so the controller screen is cracked

Cost me a total of £1170 after clawing back my money for the donor bike selling the leftovers. Hoping for around £800 for it.

Here’s a pic for now. Will get some more on when I’ve given it a scrub

IMG_1916.jpeg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles