Kenevo SL Kenevo SL and dropper post / mullet question

EchoLima21

Jan 8, 2021
Surrey, Uk
Hi all and thanks in advance for any help. I’ve tried searching the forum but I can’t find the answer to this particular question:
Is the K SL’s dropper/insert depth issue (mostly/totally/not at all) resolved by mulleting?
Best wishes,
David

Apr 11, 2023
US
Hi all and thanks in advance for any help. I’ve tried searching the forum but I can’t find the answer to this particular question:
Is the K SL’s dropper/insert depth issue (mostly/totally/not at all) resolved by mulleting?
Best wishes,
David
So the mullet will not affect the dropper insert depth issue. It will change geometry which in turn will change the handling of KSL.

EchoLima21

Jan 8, 2021
Surrey, Uk
So the mullet will not affect the dropper insert depth issue. It will change geometry which in turn will change the handling of KSL.
Thanks, but perhaps I wasn’t clear enough. Does the mullet (and drop of circumference) mitigate the problem of saddle height when the seat is down?
My understanding is the lack of insertion depth prevents a ride getting the saddle out of the way fully. Does the mullet help here?

Apr 11, 2023
US
no it will not help. i swapped the stock (KSL) dropper with the oneup and gave me a little more room but when dropped fully still not all the way down, but enough to feel comfortable on all terrain. hope this helps...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles