Kenevo dropper

Topov

I had a similar issue with my Med Kenevo. Broke 2 x Wu droppers and then was kindly given a reverb replacement, it was 5mm taller in the stem therefore my little legs wouldn't reach the pedals, had to use an x fusion from a Kenevo comp to get round it, but they are not for sale to the general public and are OEM only, so the only way it to use a shim on a smaller stem dropper

mymodel6

Oct 2, 2018
Hertfordshire
I had a similar issue with my Med Kenevo. Broke 2 x Wu droppers and then was kindly given a reverb replacement, it was 5mm taller in the stem therefore my little legs wouldn't reach the pedals, had to use an x fusion from a Kenevo comp to get round it, but they are not for sale to the general public and are OEM only, so the only way it to use a shim on a smaller stem dropper

Dang! The Wu dropper doesn't even fit all the way into the medium frame which is already a cock up in my opinion. I like the Wu, but on a large frame, and especially the x-large, the stack height is mental, so if anybody who goes down the road of trying to replace the Wu could post here with their findings that would be helpful to many i'm sure. I really don't want to use a smaller post with a shim, so i'm really only interested in 34.9mm options.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
Don’t forget to use the search function, before starting a new thread, because this topic has been covered several times.

I personally use the BikeYoke Revive XL post which comes in 34.9mm and 125mm, 160mm and 185mm drops.

It uses the smoothest actuation of any post on the market and has a little lever at the clamp to reset it when it gets spongy at the top. The stack height is less than one inch

It’s not an inexpensive post, but I have tried them all and IHO it’s the best.

X-Fusion and KS both make more inexpensive 34.9mm posts, but the X-Fusion is a good performer at good price

Or you could get a sizing shim to make other posts fit like the Fox/Raceface/Marzocchi Transfer fit. We have done this several times at the shop with no issues so I wouldn’t rule this out either, just make sure the shim is longer than 3inches.

mymodel6

Oct 2, 2018
Hertfordshire
Don’t forget to use the search function, before starting a new thread, because this topic has been covered several times.

I personally use the BikeYoke Revive XL post which comes in 34.9mm and 125mm, 160mm and 185mm drops.

It uses the smoothest actuation of any post on the market and has a little lever at the clamp to reset it when it gets spongy at the top. The stack height is less than one inch

It’s not an inexpensive post, but I have tried them all and IHO it’s the best.

X-Fusion and KS both make more inexpensive 34.9mm posts, but the X-Fusion is a good performer at good price

Or you could get a sizing shim to make other posts fit like the Fox/Raceface/Marzocchi Transfer fit. We have done this several times at the shop with no issues so I wouldn’t rule this out either, just make sure the shim is longer than 3inches.

Don't forget to actually read the posts you reply to.
I specifically said i'm not interested in anything other than 34.9 posts. And the main premise of my post was to find out if there are any 150mm droppers that will insert FULLY into a large Kenevo, you know without any sticking out, because i'm trying to lower the stack height, like i said in my post...

Thanks though...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles