Joining segments

Matt Seabrook

Jun 9, 2018
St Austell Cornwall
Hi sorry if this has been covered before but I have just changed my bike from a Levo to a Rail. I have used Blevo for ride data and upload to Strava and it works well even if I have stopped for sometime and got going again and will save it as one ride. This morning I went out for a 20 mile ride and we stopped for a coffee at about 18 miles. The ride is now split up in Ebike connect in to two rides. Is it possible to upload this as one ride to Strava or is there something I can do to stop it splitting the ride up in future.

Cheers Matt

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
You can Split and Crop quite easily with strava, but there's no inbuilt "Merge". You can do it, you have to export the activities and then join them together. Two examples :

Normally if you stop it just auto pauses - depending on your settings. I normally re-check when I set off again to make sure it's "resumed". You might want to re-check your strava settings for the next time.

Matt Seabrook

Jun 9, 2018
St Austell Cornwall
Thanks for the reply. It has split it up in the Bosch app, that said it might be easier to just use Strava. Pity as there is quite a bit of data in the Bosch app. Its not a biggie just a bit annoying.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles