Is this the forum for anything ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Anything placed in here, doesn't appear in the "what's new" or "new posts" feeds .. it's generally for posts which are utter crap but would be seen as censorship if they were deleted ..

It's also a good place to talk crap ! :)

EDIT : ... and you don't get notified ... So you could use it to play a very long and slow game of chess when you remember to look....

Last edited:

Master_G

Oct 13, 2019
Gloucester
if you take the wheel out, on the non driveside you'll have a black nut, remove the silver nut and then tighten the black one, literally finger tight to stop the bearing play and then put the silver nut back on and that should lock it, just make sure when tightening the silver nut that the black one doesnt move.

I must have to do this bloody weekly, no idea how it can move unless its just the bearings wearing in, ive replaced the wheel bearings 3 times in 8 months and replaced the hub bearings once - i cannot wait to get a new set of wheels when they break again although not sure on what ones to go for, i quite like the DT Swiss H1700 or literally anything that uses a Hope hub with steel HG freehub. i know the new Fortus 30 is pretty much ebike specific but i still want at least a 35mm inner rim width.

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but UK members please answer to this technical question. 😜

IMG_3311.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles