Is anyone selling the Pinion Emtb yet.

Chairman

Feb 25, 2022
Nz
My next ebike will be a Pinion, preferably a Zerode as I loved my acoustic Taniwha so much and got such an awesome maintenance free run out of it for about 4 years. Unfortunately for the past couple of years it's been sitting in the shed barely being used because ebikes are just too much fun. However if Zerode can't get one to market soon enough I will be looking to another manufacturer as my current steed has over 14k of hard use on her. Gotta say kudos to Cannondale though as they certainly made a sturdy beast in the Moterra
So the question is has anyone got one out yet and does anyone know when we are likely to see the bikes from eurobike turn up up on the floor?

Chairman

Feb 25, 2022
Nz
Yes there are definately rumors. I believe the cad work has been done but licensing maybe a bit of a problem

samoaproud

Jan 27, 2024
New Zealand
I listened to Ali from Zerode on the OTB podcast. An e-Zerode is definitely on the cards and by the sounds before 2026.
Have a listen:

Chairman

Feb 25, 2022
Nz
I listened to Ali from Zerode on the OTB podcast. An e-Zerode is definitely on the cards and by the sounds before 2026.
Have a listen:

Awesome . Thanks for posting this

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles