Invitation for internal testing of BaFangGO+

Hi everyone, I'm Colin and I'm currently in charge of the operations and maintenance of BaFang GO+ , which we've made a major upgrade to this year. We would like to invite interested cyclists for internal testing (Maximum 10 test accounts), if you want to participate in this test, please contact me via my email ([email protected]), I will contact you and provide the Android test apk.Due to IOS security verification mechanism, we are currently only able to provide Android test apk.
The test was as follows:
  1. Compatible with BaFang older Bluetooth displays(DP C251.CAN、DP C231.CAN、DP E171.CAN、DP E161.CAN、DP E165.CAN、DP C381.CAN、DP C030.CAN、DP C080.CB、DP C010.CN、DP C271.CAN)
  2. The map navigation will not jump to other map apps, you can ride navigation directly within the app and enjoy a smoother and more convenient navigation experience.
  3. Removing the mandatory binding of the Bluetooth display to the account allows users to connect and use the Bluetooth meter directly as long as it can support its use, or will share the vehicle for others to use.
  4. Supports meters with navigation mapping and transmits map route information to be displayed on the display via APP Bluetooth (only for DP C010.CN)
Best regards.

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
Is this update going to include a fix to allow the app to actually set the motor setting parameter that we try to program in?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Is this update going to include a fix to allow the app to actually set the motor setting parameter that we try to program in?
If you're talking about something which can effectively change the assistance speed limit, then I can't see any "publicly" available app letting you change that as it would be outside of the rules/laws which enforce the 25kph/32kph pedalec limits.

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
Im talking about this stuff

Screenshot_20240430-162401.png

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Just out of curiosity, did anyone hear anything back from this ??

I didn't have one of the listed displays, so maybe they only wanted testers which complied with all the listed test items.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles