Invisiframe turn around?

ImSundee

Jan 20, 2020
Oxford
Hi All,

Picking up my SL today :D I ordered invisiframe last Thursday and it still hasn't arrived. I messaged them yesterday with no reply yet.

What is the normal turn around?

I dont want to ride the bike until I have it installed, and really would like to get out this weekend.

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
I ordered with the standard delivery on Friday at about 11am, and it was out for delivery on Saturday. My work (delivery address) is shut on a Saturday, so it was delivered Monday.

Collected the bike on Monday, and fitted half on Monday night, and half last night. Took about 5 hours in total. I took the matte one.

9502E3B6-0453-474F-9591-24229BA3C016.jpeg

Fivetones

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Feb 11, 2019
Cheshire
I will know when I go to get it but ones I've seen at hte demo day its stunning ;):p I've got to wait until 4 to leave work .... its going to drag!

The pics on the website don’t do it justice then. I’m guessing it’s more of a dark matte finish and less “sweet wrapper”. Would be good to see pics when it arrives. ??

ImSundee

Jan 20, 2020
Oxford
I ordered with the standard delivery on Friday at about 11am, and it was out for delivery on Saturday. My work (delivery address) is shut on a Saturday, so it was delivered Monday.
Very interesting I'm a little annoyed they didn't reply to my email.

Will chase up cheers for the replys :)

ImSundee

Jan 20, 2020
Oxford
The pics on the website don’t do it justice then. I’m guessing it’s more of a dark matte finish and less “sweet wrapper”. Would be good to see pics when it arrives. ??
yea I haven't seen a picture that does it justice as it changes in lights. Its certainly darker. I will try and get some decent lit pictures tonight.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles