Invisiframe 2019 Levo - remove default protection??

Blueblob

Aug 29, 2018
Guildford
Hello all,
Think I'm doing an ok job!!
Perhaps a silly question but everyone's 1st invisikit install is a little stressful!

I'm a bit loathed to remove the protection stickers that ship with the frame but if the kit does not allow for them I don't want to stick the kit over the top.

Anyone else come across this and what did you do!
Thanks in advance

D

Deleted member 4988

I just did mine today, I removed all the stock stickers but I'll also be placing AMS protection over the main invisaframe areas again anyway

Blueblob

Aug 29, 2018
Guildford
I just did mine today, I removed all the stock stickers but I'll also be placing AMS protection over the main invisaframe areas again anyway

Cheers Beano68
How did you feel it came out.
I'm a little underwhelmed with my results. Bubbles showing that werent there last night.
Maybe artificial light is a killer :(

Rich-EMTB-UK

E*POWAH Master
Aug 11, 2019
UK
I did my first Yeti myself and you get bubbles, next yeti I let the shop do it, perfect, all about practice I suppose. Haven't done the TL yet and can't decide whether to bother or not.

D

Deleted member 4988

Yeah good, I've done a few bikes now so it's got better over the years :) plenty of water and get better results if you use a squeegee

55plusmxinsanity

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 18, 2019
Apple Valley, California
Water or glass cleaner for sure and I use a credit card to remove air and water. Comes out perfect.

I don’t know how thick invisiline is, but if it is 12-16 mil, one OUGHT to be able to remove and reset it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles