Intense Tazer Alloy

IntenseScotia

Feb 6, 2024
Scotland
Picked this up a couple weeks ago now. First Ebike and came from a Bird Aether 9 but wadnt getting much use as lacked the fitness/motivation to get out all day on it.

Loving this though, ridden more in the last couple weeks than I did in months with the old bike.

Intense Tazer Alloy Pro, chose this mainly as a mate is a dealer but was debating going to a CF Mondraker but for the spec the Tazer has its a proper bargain IMO

Have changed the seat post to a Reverb AXS and went to some Renthal bars. Debating doing full AXS down the line to tidy it up a bit

1000056473.jpg

1000056475.jpg

Don't have many other plans, change of saddle to an Ergon and maybe a 220mm front rotor

Don't think there are many more of them about, especially in Scotland so quite a rare thing.

IntenseScotia

Feb 6, 2024
Scotland
1000058062.jpg

Saddle changed to an Ergon SM E pro, way better for me than the SDG V3 that came on it.

Also have a set of pinnd cranks to go on and some Burgtec Mk5s to gain another 13mm of clearance as pedal strikes are getting tiresome

Wanna change the front tyre to an Assegai as well as that's what I ran on my old bike and find It way better on the front than the minion

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
if only their carbon version looked as good as their alloy one.
I still have an intense Carbine, great bike, but sitting pretty much unused.

IntenseScotia

Feb 6, 2024
Scotland
Going by what the guy that sold me it told me there should be a new carbon one arriving at some point. Was actually tempted by the CF one as it had full Ohlins and a spare battery but was advised to go alloy as there wasnt much difference weight wise and a new one was inbound. Hope it arrives and is far slimmer look wise

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles