I just upgraded some of my Trek Fuel EXe 9.5 components ....

FuelEXe_fan

May 30, 2023
Canada
See if you can spot them and let me know what to upgrade next....
PXL_20231211_132059837.jpg
PXL_20231211_132014003.jpg

the202

Subscriber
Mar 6, 2024
Cincinnati, OH
Uh, let’s see. New SRAM Transmission drivetrain, and a spiffy new DT Swiss wheelset? (I cheated a bit; I saw your OG post from your profile). How do you like the new cable-free derailleur and e-shifting? Your bike, BTW, looks great! The orange accents fit right in with all black. I’m thinking of doing something similar, I recently purchased a Specialized Levo with the same style of finish, matte black on (nearly) every surface — it needs some contrast and I like the Black/Gray/Orange color scheme on most other things so I may give that a go. For you next upgrade, I’d keep adding bits of orange ;).

chrismechmaster

Subscriber
Dec 7, 2020
Newbury
Uh, let’s see. New SRAM Transmission drivetrain, and a spiffy new DT Swiss wheelset? (I cheated a bit; I saw your OG post from your profile). How do you like the new cable-free derailleur and e-shifting? Your bike, BTW, looks great! The orange accents fit right in with all black. I’m thinking of doing something similar, I recently purchased a Specialized Levo with the same style of finish, matte black on (nearly) every surface — it needs some contrast and I like the Black/Gray/Orange color scheme on most other things so I may give that a go. For you next upgrade, I’d keep adding bits of orange ;).
Another one for orange to I have a dark grey levo gen 3 and change the stem peddles and grips to the burgtec iron bro orange
Looks great with the dark grey

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles