Howdy from Texas!

CaptSlow

Dec 10, 2018
Houston, TX
Howdy!

Just ordered a 2019 Giant Trance E+2 and hoping to get back into riding. Have had a few knee injuries racing motorcycles and life hasn't been too kind over the last few years so hoping the e-assist can help transition into MTB'ing!

Any must have EMTB computers, gadgets, accessories or applications yall recommend?

Geezer

Nov 30, 2018
TEXAS
Howdy Capt Slow, What part of TEXAS are you in ?

I'm up in Dallas and recently back into mountain biking after discovering E-mtb's last year.
I've started riding the DORBA trails, mostly Harry Moss & Rowlett Creek, I plan to ride them all.
And just got my first Full Suspension ride, a Trek Powerfly FS plus.

I'm also an Old motorcycle racer, mostly Motocross, from way back with two new knees and plenty of aches and pains from multitudes of broken bones............

CaptSlow

Dec 10, 2018
Houston, TX
Howdy Capt Slow, What part of TEXAS are you in ?

I'm up in Dallas and recently back into mountain biking after discovering E-mtb's last year.
I've started riding the DORBA trails, mostly Harry Moss & Rowlett Creek, I plan to ride them all.
And just got my first Full Suspension ride, a Trek Powerfly FS plus.

I'm also an Old motorcycle racer, mostly Motocross, from way back with two new knees and plenty of aches and pains from multitudes of broken bones............

I'm in Houston, TX.

I took delivery on Friday and took it along with me for an epic road trip covering TX, NM, AZ and CA. Rode it in Rocky Terrain in El Paso and Dirt packed courses and trails in California.

Loving the E-MTB experience so far!

Geezer

Nov 30, 2018
TEXAS
That sounds like a Great Trip!
I'm heading out to Arizona in February, we rented a house for a week outside of Phoenix that's right smack in the middle of the Sonoran Desert, the owners ride MTB's there and say they have endless MTB trails right at the front door !!
So I'm really looking forward to riding as many of them as I can in a week.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles