How to view mileage?

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
Daft question alert.
Orbea rise m10 model no display. Is it possible to view overall mileage on the bike. I guess I need some app.
I have the shimano app for altering the profiles and the tool box loaded onto my Garmin devises all working good but as far as I can see there's no in depth data to check the bikes mileage.

Is it on the E tube app that i have not noticed?

Chicane

Nov 11, 2020
SoCal
Daft question alert.
Orbea rise m10 model no display. Is it possible to view overall mileage on the bike. I guess I need some app.
I have the shimano app for altering the profiles and the tool box loaded onto my Garmin devises all working good but as far as I can see there's no in depth data to check the bikes mileage.

Is it on the E tube app that i have not noticed?
There's an odometer in your Garmin if you've used it from ride one.

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
That's interesting, i will have a look for that data screen. I'm not to fussed to be honest just wonted to be aware of how to find it.
I have removed the rs toolbox data screen from my edge 1040 and just use the Garmin option as its more informative, a great integration .

I use a Garmin watch when i don't wont the screen although my fenix 6 does need the tool box data screen installed but again a nice touch.

Chicane

Nov 11, 2020
SoCal
That's interesting, i will have a look for that data screen. I'm not to fussed to be honest just wonted to be aware of how to find it.
I have removed the rs toolbox data screen from my edge 1040 and just use the Garmin option as its more informative, a great integration .

I use a Garmin watch when i don't wont the screen although my fenix 6 does need the tool box data screen installed but again a nice touch.
I removed the toolbox and synced the bike through an Ebike sensor in the Garmin. It works every time unlike the junk toolbox.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles