How to record a track with TQ motor powered bikes

daddox

Apr 29, 2023
Italy
Hello,
i own a Scott Lumen bike and i would like to record my laps while also measuring power and cadence.
I don't have a GPS cycling computer and would like to use a smartphone, is there an app that can be used?

Cadence and power sensor should be connected to smartphone via bluetooth or ant+

thaanks
alessandro

Pean

Apr 23, 2023
Poland
For now, I don't think TQ works with smartphone apps. Try writing to TQ support.
However, it works perfectly with bicycle computers and Garmin watches

Borut

Mar 21, 2021
Slovenia
For now, I don't think TQ works with smartphone apps. Try writing to TQ support.
However, it works perfectly with bicycle computers and Garmin watches
I dont agree it works perfectly with garmin and other computers, data send from tq are not realistic and at least 50% less then real data. I did test with garmin pedals. Tq still developing sw upgrade for that issue

daddox

Apr 29, 2023
Italy
Garmin and other computers are ok. The problem is to record a track without a cycling computer or watch.
We need an app tq engineers!!!!

I also tried to write to the APP developer, but the email on google play seem to be non functional, outlook sent me an error after my email. So, the developer email on google play it's wrong.

Pean

Apr 23, 2023
Poland
I dont agree it works perfectly with garmin and other computers, data send from tq are not realistic and at least 50% less then real data. I did test with garmin pedals. Tq still developing sw upgrade for that issue
What I meant was that Garmin pairs perfectly with TQ and shows the data generated by that system. However, that these data in TQ are wrong is another matter.
If TQ does not understand the importance of customer support after the purchase, it will lose customers despite the super engine.

mitea

Sep 10, 2022
Switzerland - LU
50% less what do you mean by that can you elaborate? so power and rpm is 50% less than it what you measure with garmin pedals?

from what I know the TQ-HPR 50 don't has regular torque sensors. (if you speak german check )

they are probably using an algorithm that's somehow calculating the rider torque from other parameters.

The youtube channel wanted to do some lab test but the motor didn't work if they applied the pedal torque by the test stand application due to the missing torque sensor. So their tester had to sit on to the bike and pedal for all the tests 😅

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles