Hibike almtn Invisiframe kits are in stock.

Pistolpete

May 19, 2021
Durham England
Finally ordered the proper kit for my hibike, I'm itching to get out on it, but the matt grey finish looks like it would mark easily without some sort of protective covering on it.i tried ordering one about 10 days ago,a lady replied saying they were busy designing a kit for the almtn range,anyway I'm hopefully sorted now.

Pistolpete

May 19, 2021
Durham England
Waiting to receive my Almmtn 4, the finish on the grey one looks very matte on it but it's hard to see on pictures. Is that what you've got? Did you get the Invisiframe in matte as well?
Iv just ordered the Invisiframe today, I contacted them last week and they told me they were still designing a kit for the almtn 4 as it was a new model.iv ordered the matt kit.

Pistolpete

May 19, 2021
Durham England
I'm hoping the kit arrives either today or tomorrow so I can put it on over the weekend. My bikeshop tried fitting a generic kit from Invisiframe on my bike last Friday, he said it looked naff and he'd never use one again. I was going to let him fit it but with the kit costing 85quid and him wanting 75 to fit it i thought I'm going to do it.my mate Ash Dan saff, lol,has just done his focus and he said its a piece of cake to fit so I'm just waiting for it to arrive.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles