Hibike almountain 4 protection.

Pistolpete

May 19, 2021
Durham England
Hi all I'm just waiting to pick my new bike up this weekend and I'm trying to find a frame kit to protect the bike from knocks, can anyone recommend a decent kit thats not going to break the bank.cheers!

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Hi all I'm just waiting to pick my new bike up this weekend and I'm trying to find a frame kit to protect the bike from knocks, can anyone recommend a decent kit thats not going to break the bank.cheers!

I have an Allmtn 4. It should come with a sheet of clear protection stickers to use on your forks and smaller areas to avoid cable rub marks

Other than that I’m not aware of any full kits made especially for this bike, sorry

I quite like battle damage, every chip & scratch tells a story!

Pistolpete

May 19, 2021
Durham England
Iv been onto invisishield and the women told me they were actually in the possession of designing protection for this model and to contact them next week.

Sidepod

Sep 2, 2020
Oxford
Do you think it’s worth the effort? Will your ebike ever be worth anything at resale? Will the odd knock here and there make any difference at all?
Just curious?

Pistolpete

May 19, 2021
Durham England
I come from a generation that learned to look after what I drove or rode, I didn't rely on garages to fix my cars or motorcycles, I always tried to maintain them myself.in that respect iv tried to keep my machines in good working order and that includes appearance .in time it still will probably have a knock or two on it but at the price iv paid for it , i might as well give it the best chance of staying in decent condition..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles