Hi, people

davegixer

Jul 7, 2018
UK
Welcome to the forum, great choice of bike (ignore the haters haha), and yes enjoy exploring new routes! :)

palletjefe

Aug 8, 2018
Ogden, Utah
Welcome to the forum, great choice of bike (ignore the haters haha), and yes enjoy exploring new routes! :)
I really don’t understand the hate. If all these haters aren’t riding replicas of the first bike ever built, then they are just hypocrites. Emtbs are just the latest in biking evolution.

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
I really don’t understand the hate. If all these haters aren’t riding replicas of the first bike ever built, then they are just hypocrites. Emtbs are just the latest in biking evolution.
People like to hate on what’s popular, wether it’s music, a fashion trend, a celebrity, a catch phrase or a film.
Actually those are all legitimate things to hate.
But like I told the last guy who told me that I was a Specialized fan boy and that all my bikes were rubbish, luckily for him, he doesn’t have to ride it.
It become the same elitest attitude that permeated through road bike culture and mountain bike culture.
There are tons of guys on Santa Cruz bikes in my area that hated on my Giant Trance. They’re both made in the same factory, but I was a noob or a Fred for having one.
Hopefully this mentality doesn’t take root too deep in the Emtb world. I honestly don’t care what anyone rides, as long as they are out riding having fun

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles