Hi, newbie from Québec, Canada!

Sushiman72

Sep 2, 2018
Québec,Canada
Hi
I currently ride on a specialized stump pro 2007 on my locals trails and have my downhill bike Intense 951 EVO 2010. I was at the DH World Cup race at Mont St-Anne 1 month a go and saw that Bulls bikes stand where it was possible to try a ebike demo, a Bulls twenty 9 E FS 3 RSI 29´´. Nothing I was looking for...simple curiosity. Oh man! What a shock, what a discover! I was completely blast by it! Not much by the brand or model, since I had absolutely no reference and experience, but by this completely new feeling that what a emtb can bring to me. I was hooked the first minute of the ride. A short trail circuit of 30 min was what I was permitted to do. This 30min, smile can’t go off my face, so much that all theses lilttles face muscles was burning! At 46,
6´5´´, 240lbs and a late interest in mtb (at age of 30 years), I’m not a mountain goat. I’m in pretty good shape since I hit the iron 4-5 times a week for 30 years now..so, my 240lbs are mainly muscles. But still have to wear all that weight on and as you know this is not an advantage in mtb! So, when I saw myself blast up that very rocky single track uphill with no effort and after fly over roots and rock and reach all that speed in the flowy section I told myself: oh! That’s what it probably feel when you are a top shape 160lbs rider!
Since then, I read all possible articles and check all possible video on emtb! This experience was like a first date that you can just not forget and pass on.
I’m looking now for my fist emtb middle of 2019 summer and surely will have some questions to help me take the decision on brands and models I will look for! :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles