Hi from the North East

Rich the gasman

E*POWAH Master
May 4, 2019
North east
So like many I finally joined the E Bike world, ordered my Levo yesterday and it should by here by the end of June. I’ll have some items up for sale as I’m stripping my Hightower lt and swapping lyrics and sram code rsc over. I’m tempted to use my reserve wheels but not sure on the e bike??.

I’ve been struggling for time and after demoing e bikes it’s opened up whole new world of riding for me, I’m quite fit and have raced enduro and was one of those who was anti e bike, but I can admit I was daft and I fully embrace E world now ?

Pybo

Jan 21, 2019
Middlesbrough
I got a ticket. Was going to ride with @myskovon (EMTBUK), unfortunately my work rota has changed so I returned it to give someone else a chance.
I emailed Pete Wilkinson, the organiser months ago and he said tickets may become available if riders drop out. We were after at least three for the Enduro....and allnow on ebikes.
Last year the Ebike cat was won by Greg from Peddlers...he was carrying a bad injury to the knee n all.
2nd and 3rd went to two lads who we ride with... Stoddy and Cairon.
This will be the first Bash we’ve missed since it’s rebirth a few years back.
I’m gonna drop Peter another email ??

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
I ebiked it a couple of years back after an injury then clockworked it last year. Was down for emtb class this year.
The enduros are getting so oversubscribed these days!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles