Hi from Portugal

psst!!!...

Mar 2, 2022
Portugal
My name is Manuel, started EMTB last year in May and since then not really used much my "analog" bike. even if I feel both are great sports! ;) Very similar but not exactly the same.
I run a turbo levo, with slacker head angle, mavic wheels and Mt7 brakes.
Portugal is a very nice country to run bikes as I am sure your country is. All countries must be good as running MTB or EMTB is great anyway!

cheers!

psst!!!...

Mar 2, 2022
Portugal
My name is Manuel, started EMTB last year in May and since then not really used much my "analog" bike. even if I feel both are great sports! ;) Very similar but not exactly the same.
I run a turbo levo, with slacker head angle, mavic wheels and Mt7 brakes.
Portugal is a very nice country to run bikes as I am sure your country is. All countries must be good as running MTB or EMTB is great anyway!

cheers!
Also bought a Gieant Reign E+ but didnt try mine yet. For sure a GREAT enduro EMTB and price/product wise is fantastic.

psst!!!...

Mar 2, 2022
Portugal
IMG_0518.jpg

psst!!!...

Mar 2, 2022
Portugal
Would be interesting to have your comments on the differences between the two bikes. 👍
Yes. I bought the Reign as my friends use that bike and is great way down and very capable on the way up also. I found a good deal and decided to buy it to sell it new or if it takes long top sell to use and sell later after some use.

As its still for sale i ordered some stuff (wheels, tyres, handlebar and grips) and will try it in one week.

Also curious to find the differences in the usage i normally do. And recently we found a nice track near us, feiteira bike park, wich is more demanding than what we are used to in.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles